Some Signs When You Should Install a New Boiler
Unlike other things in your house or office, you will have to replace your boiler after sometime when it does not work efficiently or has broken completely. In either case, you will have to find out when your boiler is not working at all. Read on to know about some signs that indicate it’s time to replace the boiler.
- Weird noises – If the boiler is making strange noises that you do not recognise, then you should replace it soon. Noises such as knocking, hissing, whistling and popping are some signs of irregular distribution of water or air bubbles formed in the pipes.
- Adjust thermostat – A working boiler needs to maintain the temperature selected for the set time. If you have to fiddle with the thermostat for maintaining its temperature, then this might be a sign of a faulty boiler.
- Water leakage – The most obvious sign of a broken boiler, scaling and leakage around pipes should be noticed. Some kinds of leakage can occur over time but if it happens often, then you might need to replace it quickly.
- Frequent repairs needed – Every boiler should be repaired sometime or the other. However, if you need to call repair companies for frequent repair work on your boiler, then it is already time to install a new heating system.
- Choosing a new boiler – When installing a new boiler, you should make the right choice. With a wide range of boilers available, you can actually make great savings on energy bills for your residential or commercial properties. This is only possible when you opt for the most efficient model to be installed for your need.
Combi-boilers provide complete efficiency, exceptional performance together with huge savings on your expenses. It is advised to talk to a professional engineer who can help you in choosing the right model for your property. At A2Z Heating and Plumbing, our plumbers ensure that if your boiler has stopped working, they can get it replaced to avoid any unnecessary problems during an emergency.